豪豪的小小脆弱的心灵世界。。。

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The moment that i'd always waiting for has finally come to me...
this would be the final and important time for me to make my own decision in preparing the road beyond to "Rome".can i make it or will i fail myself...none will know it until the day come...
i have no choice and i have to step forward...
it is my destiny tat none can neither help nor support me...
feel pity of me??? or shall i mention this as my way to the glory of mine...
indeed i might need someone to support me in the way "he" want me to...
will i be able to understand what's his plan on my future...??
or should i ask the question another way that am i able to help myself??
the answer to these question should definitely bring me to the brand new future of mine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home