豪豪的小小脆弱的心灵世界。。。

Monday, January 15, 2007


After few weeks and days...finally i'm back to this special corner of mine...
i was always wondering am i a good guy???or actually i'm so so so bad...
can anyone out there give me an answer...
i just need a simple one of "yes" or "no"
the simpler things that u ask for, the harder u can get to have it...

who am i???
what have i done???
where should i go???
how did i go so far???
why am i here???...

all this question started they wonderful party in my brain make me wonder so much...
when time go on and go on...i'm stil wondering that am i started getting answers that i've asking for long long time ago...or actually i get mad...who knows...
yet no one can give me the amswers that can calm me down or to relieve the pain inside the deepest bottom of my heart...
why my almighty god jesus have to create such a thing called question mark...???
i can't figure it out...then i knew that, i...a poor poor people that think so much that i think i could but actually i can do nothing more not even to take a simple breath if "HE" don't let me to do so...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home