豪豪的小小脆弱的心灵世界。。。

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

how can you denied all my putting efforts by just a so simple and single word "F"...
Maybe i've done not well but that doesn't mean that i don understand or i'm wrong...
Do you know, this "F" maybe bring not much meaning to you but it brings "DOOM" into my life...

the confidence that i've built up through hard works, through hard days, difficult times...just being crashed up so easily by just a single alphabet...too bad...so sad...

am i really that weak that can be crashed off so easily..????
can anyone tell me...
i've trtied to calm myself for a whole day for facing this single alphabet but when the time passes...i realized that i can do nothing...
i just can't get through it...what am i suppose to do????

My Almighty God...where are you to clam me now???
i need your strenght, i need your wisdom, i need your help.
At least i need to feel you by my side now for my soul's safetyness...
i'm really hurt...
is this the feel of broken heart???

At this moment i just don wan to talk or doing anything...
Please, just leave me alone...i just need to be alone...
and sorry for if i've hurt you i really don meant to hurt you...
but you know, just that with my deepest love for you...
i need you to be stronger with me...
That's all what i need...let the loneliness fulfilled my heart's broken hole...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home